Over the years, we’ve worked with many devices and systems that need to talk Modbus and having a good, flexible simulator to test against is an absolute must. We developed Winmodbus to make this process as simple and efficient as possible. As well as being able to simulate all the common modbus messages and number formats, Winmodbus breaks down the cryptic modbus message format into plain language allowing you to work out what’s going on and making troubleshooting problems much easier. We’ve also built in some failure simulation so you can code your application to cope with common failure situations.
- Understand what’s going on with Message Explanations, Field Breakdowns and Custom Register Naming.
- Ethernet TCP and Serial RS-232 / RS-485 support.
- Protocol Simulator for Modbus RTU, TCP and ASCII.
- Slave Failure Testing Functions – CRC Fails and Link Breaks
- Link data to Excel or other packages that support DDE
- Highly compact. Quick Windows Install/Uninstall.
- Designed, written and tested in-house by Windows Programmers with years of Modbus experience.
- “Simple, Elegant, Efficient & Reliable”
Winmodbus is a Windows Desktop application with a simple installer/uninstaller. It will run on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
“I’ve been browsing around for a good ModBus slave simulator for a while and tested several. Yours is by far the best I’ve tried, it’s very user friendly, easy to connect, professional looking, lots of information right in the main window and it works. “
“very powerful; way cool”
“WinModbus is really saving me some time doing some testing for an upcoming integration, thanks for your hard work!”
“a very useful tool”
The evaluation version is fully functional for 14 days. After this, please buy a copy to support more development.
Price: £62.50 (approx $99)